RVH Inc. (or, “the Company”) believes that it has an important social responsibility to properly handle and protect personal information, and, to fulfill this responsibility, we will appropriately handle personal information in accordance with the following policy:
Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company will comply with laws, regulations, guidelines and internal regulations established concerning handling of personal information.
Regarding the acquisition and use of personal information
The Company acquires and uses personal information, such as names, addresses and telephone numbers, in order to operate its businesses properly and smoothly. The Company will use lawful and fair means and procedures in acquiring this personal information, which will be used within the scope necessary for the proper and smooth operation of its businesses.
Ensuring the safety and accuracy of personal information
The Company shall take necessary measures to appropriately manage, and prevent leakage, loss, damage or unauthorized access of, personal information. In addition, the Company will endeavor to maintain the accuracy and currency of this information within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of its use.
Disclosure and provision to third parties
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party unless it falls under any of the following conditions:
- When the company obtains the consent of the individual
- When disclosure or provision is urgent (e.g. when it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property) and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- In cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local public entity or a person entrusted to execute official duties prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual may interfere with the execution of such affairs.
- Cases in which the Company provides personal information in association with business succession
- The Company may disclose or provide personal information to subcontractors within the scope of achieving its purpose of use. In these cases, the Company shall ensure that the subcontractor conducts proper handling of personal information by providing necessary and appropriate supervision and reaching agreements regarding the handling of personal information.
- Cases in which disclosure or provision to third parties is permitted in accordance with laws and ordinances, etc.
Disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
The Company shall endeavor to promptly disclose personal information upon request from the individual concerned in accordance with laws and ordinances after confirmation of the individual’s identity. However, the Company may not be able to provide this information under the following circumstances:
- If there is a risk of harm to a third party’s life, body, property or other rights and interests
- When there is a possibility of causing a significant hindrance to the operation of the company
- When it violates laws or regulations, etc.
In cases in which the Company is informed by the individual concerned that contents of his or her personal information are inaccurate, the Company will respond with measures that are within the scope necessary for operating its businesses, including, but not limited to, revisions or deletion of said information.
In-house system development
In order to comply with laws and regulations established regarding the handling of personal information, the guidelines of relevant ministries and internal regulations, the Company will implement in-house training for a wide range of staff, including, but not limited to, directors, employees, temporary staff, contractors and part-time workers. The company will appoint an individual who will assume responsibility for managing personal information and will endeavor to appropriately manage personal information by conducting periodic internal audits.
Improvement of initiatives
In accordance with revisions to laws and regulations, the company will review the above initiatives as necessary and make efforts to improve them. If we review the above initiatives and revise this policy, we will announce the revised content on this site.
2-13-5 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo